I didn’t stop reading in May. It was a really hard month for me and there were times I hid in books. I won’t pretend I read a lot during those times. I spent a lot of time staring blankly at pages, but it was a comfort to have another world to jump into if that was what I needed.
Books I finished reading in May:
- Home – Nnedi Okorafor
- Across the Green Grass Fields – Seanan McGuire
- Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo
- All Systems Red – Martha Wells
Books I’m currently reading:
- The Night Masquerade – Nnedi Okorafor
- House of Many Ways – Diana Wynne Jones
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
What books did you read in May? Are there any books you are looking forward to reading this summer? I’d love to add to my to-read list.