June felt really chaotic. I think I got too caught up in the number of books I was reading at once and I felt overwhelmed. Because of that, some of the books have been moved to the back burner until I finish a few more or feel a bit more equipped to handle reading many books at once again.
Books I finished reading in June:
- The Night Masquerade – Nnedi Okorafor
- Artificial Condition – Martha Wells
Books I’m currently reading:
- House of Many Ways – Diana Wynne Jones
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue – V. E. Schwab
- Rogue Protocol – Martha Wells
What books did you read in June? Do you ever find yourself reading too many books at once? What do you do when that happens? I’d love some tips and tricks for dealing with starting too many books.