July was a weird month for reading. I kept bouncing from one book to the next without actually finishing any of them for most of the month. Then in the final week of July I reached the end of multiple books. It was a bit strange to close out the month with so many conclusions. I’m not sure that’s happened to me before.
Books I finished reading in July:
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue – V. E. Schwab
- Rogue Protocol – Martha Wells
- Persuasion – Jane Austen
Books I’m currently reading:
- House of Many Ways – Diana Wynne Jones
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
- The Poppy War – R. F. Kuang
- Exit Strategy – Martha Wells
What did you read in July? Have you ever jumped around between different books only to finish several of them within a few days on each other? I’m still not sure how I feel about it even now.