I read a bit more in September than I did in August. It wasn’t something I made a conscious effort to do. I just allowed myself to read when I wanted to read. It just happened to work out well for me.
Books I finished reading in September:
- Exit Strategy – Martha Wells
- The Poppy War – R. F. Kuang
Books I’m currently reading:
- House of Many Ways – Diana Wynne Jones
- Network Effect – Martha Wells
- Priestess of the Morrigan: Prayers, Rituals & Devotional Work to the Great Queen – Stephanie Woodfield
Did you read more during September? Sometimes I think the months with changing seasons make for easier reading, but I have no evidence to back this up.