I never know what to expect when it comes to reading in November. Trying to write 50,000 words in a month can really interfere with reading time, but sometimes making a book come out of my brain really makes me want to shove more books in there.
Books I finished reading in November:
- Lore Olympus: Volume One – Rachel Smythe
- Dark Lord of Derkholm – Diana Wynne Jones
Books I’m currently reading:
- House of Many Ways – Diana Wynne Jones
- Gideon the Ninth – Tamsyn Muir
- Year of the Griffin – Diana Wynne Jones
What books did you read in November? Did you end up taking a break from reading to focus on writing during NaNoWriMo?