I didn’t know what to expect this month. NaNoWriMo took a lot of out me. It does every year. Sometimes that means I don’t have the energy to engage with words at all and sometimes I just don’t have the energy to write. This year reading was fine. I wanted to finish reading some books and I did!
My goal for the year was to read 24 books. I ended up reading 30. I think for 2022 I will aim for 30 again and see if I can surpass it.
Books I finished reading in December:
- House of Many Ways – Diana Wynne Jones
- Year of the Griffin – Diana Wynne Jones
- Gideon the Ninth – Tamsyn Muir
Books I’m currently reading:
- The Hobbit – J.R.R. Tolkien
- Heaven Official’s Blessing (Volume 1) – Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
What books did you read in December? Did you reach your reading goals for the year and are you aiming higher in 2022?