March was a deceptive month reading-wise. It felt like I didn’t read much at all. However, my Goodreads says something different. I did a decent amount of reading in March.
Books I finished reading in March:
- The Golden Compass – Philip Pullman
- Harrow the Ninth – Tamsyn Muir
- The Mysterious Study of Doctor Sex – Tamsyn Muir
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon – Kelly Barnhill
Books I’m currently reading:
- Heaven Official’s Blessing (Volume 2) – Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
- The Subtle Knife – Philip Pullman
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet – Becky Chambers
What have you been reading lately? Are there any books you are looking forward to reading this spring?